CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Renovated room.

Today Brad repainted my whole room. Four years ago two hurricanes ripped our house apart and my room was hit the hardest. Half of my wall had to be cut out and put back in because of water damage, my closet was a moldy mess, my dresser got ruined because of water damage. In the end it was a very huge project that never got done. I got a new dresser, new half a wall, new carpet, new everything basically. But my mom and I just never finished painting. So for four years my room has been sitting unfinished. Well..today Brad took the time on his vacation and repainted my whole room. I love it! It's so fresh and new! I enjoy being in here now!

P.S. I went to a dermatologist today. I have a mountain of STUFF to use and it's dreadful. That's another story for another day.

1 comments:

Gina: said...

Aww... you should post a picture of all the stuff!! (j/k)

Glad your room is fresh and shiny!!