CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Gina and Liz.

I just finished having a nice soundless chat with my friends Gina and Liz. I know both of them from the downhere message boards and they are such sweet people! I met Gina back in December and we saw Jason Gray today. We hung out afterwards at Perkins for a dinner/dessert thing. I still have yet to meet Liz, but I can't wait to see her sparkling and shining face in person! They are hanging out this weekend and going to see downhere tonight. Do I wish I was there? HECK YES! Liz even said she was going to get buy a copy of Ending is Beginning for me and have them all sign it. Gina and Liz are seriously the sweetest ever! Yes, I will send you both something in return! <33

1 comments:

Gina: said...

Yay!!
I seriously enjoyed our soundless chat. We should do it again sometime! (I'm trying to convince Liz to download skype)

Fun times!