CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Laying it to rest...

I've come to the conclusion that I am laying my photo blog to rest. Let's face it, I haven't updated it in almost a month and I certainly haven't been taking pictures. Things were starting to get a little rocky with it anyway and I wasn't into it much at all anymore. The idea seemed cool for a while, but now I'm just annoyed with it. It was fun for a little while, but it's now time to say goodbye.

4 comments:

Gina: said...

Goodbye?

Unknown said...

I always enjoy your pictures. But I can imagine how difficult and tiresome it would be having to keep up with it everyday. I know I wouldn't want to. You'll just have to make sure you put up any pictures you do take on Facebook. :)

Michelle :) said...

maybe ou could just- update as you feel ! no stress- just surprise us

twilight news said...

please never say good bye. it is always heartening.